OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Keep both your wallet and your vehicle happy with Isuzu UTE Service Plus. Service Plus is our comprehensive care package providing you with complete peace of mind and no unexpected surprises when maintaining and servicing your Isuzu D-MAX or MU-X. No matter where you are or what you're doing, we've got you covered. Find out more about the extensive services we offer in each section below:
- 5 Year Warranty - Find out more
- 5 Years Roadside Assistance - Find out more
- 5 Years Capped Price Servicing - Find out more
- Genuine Service - Find out more
Best of all we service all makes and models.
Midland Isuzu UTE co-ordinates one of the largest new car servicing, maintenance and repair workshops for Isuzu UTE in WA, catering for the servicing requirements of thousands of customers annually.
Midland Isuzu UTE specialise in genuine manufacturer approved log book servicing for Isuzu UTE vehicles, however we can take care of all servicing and repair requirements for any make or model vehicle. Contact us below via email or call us on the numbers provided.
All cars being serviced at Midland Isuzu UTE are thoroughly inspected and any recommendations for adjustments are discussed with our customers.
That’s why we insist that every technician who works for us goes through a rigorous training program to become knowledgeable about all Isuzu UTE models.
Whatever Isuzu UTE you drive, you can rest assured that our technicians are more up to speed on what’s under the bonnet, and have access to the right diagnostic tools.
Please call our friendly team or fill in our online Service Booking Form, and we'll contact you shortly.
Reasons for servicing your Isuzu UTE at Midland Isuzu UTE
- Isuzu UTE Manufacturer trained technicians who are specialist and efficient in working on Isuzu UTE's day in, day out.
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems first time, every time.
- Specialist Isuzu UTE diagnostic equipment for your car service.
- Latest technical updates from our factory.
- Access to comprehensive training to stay up to date with the latest technology advances